All-round warehouse employee Boxtel, in Netherlands
Holland Recycling was founded in 2010 as a total supplier of waste solutions. They had experience with regular waste flows, but today, they only focus on the processing of e-waste and metals. They’re one of the leading players in WEEE (Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
Our partner is looking for all-round warehouse workers to join their team in Boxtel!
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Unloading and sorting electrical and electronic waste;
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers using a hand truck or forklift;
- Keeping the workplace and the surrounding area clean;
- Adhering to safety rules and guidelines;
- Other related tasks.
This is a permanent, full-time job opportunity, and you will work a day shift.
The starting salary is €13.00 gross/hour.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Affinity with electronics is an advantage;
- Knowing how to drive a forklift truck is an advantage;
- Physical strength and a great sense of responsibility;
- Positive and active attitude;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Willingness to stay longer at work if something needs to get done;
- Ability to work individually and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English language is required.