Agriculture workers (6 week project) Panningen, in Netherlands, from 10,24€/hour
Fortaplant our client in the Netherlands specializes in the cultivation of warm young vegetable plants. They also grow floriculture products for European chain stores. Work at Fortaplant will be for 6 weeks, than agency will move employees to chicken production factory Plukon Ommel to meat packing job.
They are looking for greenhouse workers to work at Dividing plants, putting them in trays, on a platform and into the truck. Trays we approximately 2,5 kg.
Your tasks working with Fortaplant may include:
- Carrying out work in accordance with the instructions in force at the workplace;
- Maintaining your work space clean
- Meticulous and careful with working with the plants
- Flower plants, tomato plants, Geranium, Pepper, Vegetable seedlings: : placing clips, sticking, topping the plants, rubber band placing, cutting and seeding.
Tables are 1.20 meters high. Most of the employees work at plants care. but there is also a logistics department where you work on collecting orders that must be delivered 95% correctly. Simple work but with bigger responsibility.
We are looking for enthusiastic workers and ready to work, be ready to work at higher temperatures and the candidates chosen must be strong and healthy. On the first day of work, new employees should arrive 10 minutes earlier, during which time they will receive instructions and information and behaviour in the workplace.
If you have experience in the horticultural industry this is the job for you!
- CV in English, with information about experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience in agriculture and horticulture, is a plus;
- Motivation to work in horticulture;
- Flexibility regarding working hours;
- Healthy and capable to stand up for the entire working journey and eventually bend;
- Team player, able to work in a fast-pace & capable to work independently;
- Compliance with safety regulations;
Beginner English or Polish language