Agriculture worker (reference, online interview) Waalwijk, in Netherlands
Our partner, a niche company regulated by the Dutch government, is looking for agricultural workers with experience!
In this position, you will plant, nurture, harvest, or pack plants based on your knowledge and the company’s needs. You may also be asked to do different tasks related to harvesting and taking care of plants—such as planting seeds, transplanting seedlings or larger plants, watering, picking, cutting, or packing.
The starting salary is €11.75 gross per hour. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7.30 AM to 4:30 PM, for 40 hours per week.
After 13 weeks of work, the agency will reimburse you for the transport costs to the Netherlands up to €75.00.
In the workplace, it is mandatory to wear company clothes, but it is provided free of charge by the employer and is also laundered on company premises.
What will you get in this position?
- Weekly payments on Fridays;
- Possibility of receiving an advance after working 2 days (transferred on Mondays and Wednesdays);
- Employment contract in accordance with the Dutch collective agreement NBBU CAO;
- Assistance in obtaining a BSN number – the Dutch equivalent of a Social Security number, needed for legal employment in the Netherlands;
- Vacation money paid on top of each salary and booking of vacation hours;
- Health insurance with Holland Zorg;
- Support in making an appointment with a doctor or dentist;
- Access to pay slips through the agency’s portal “My Zone”;
- Help from the agency and contact with an office representative at your workplace;
- Commuting to work in company cars with the possibility to use the car for private purposes up to 175 km per week;
- Accommodation in single-family houses or apartments in rooms with a maximum of two beds.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reference from a previous employer and an online interview with the agency;
- Previous working experience in horticulture;
- Clean criminal record declaration from the country of your origin;
- Your consent for the inquiry on your behalf for a certificate of good conduct in the Netherlands (VOG);
- Responsible and serious;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.