Agency accommodation handyman Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Robin’s long-term partner agency B2Works from the Netherlands is in the need of extra hands! The agency is looking for a handy person who can help with various tasks at agency houses. You would work on:
- all kinds of different minor construction jobs (interior)
- setting up simple plumbing and appliances in the accommodation,
- helping the agency improve the quality of accommodation.
- painter to help them re-paint their walls and ceilings at the offices and accommodations.
You will work in the area of Nijmegen on weekdays. You will need to report to the agency there are any problems if anything is broken etc.
Candidates need to be reliable, to be able to work independently and to always keep their eyes open. Work is during the weekdays, from morning to afternoon.
You will work on a Lithuanian contract:
- Taxes are paid in Lithuania. It means that the job-seeker will sign a minimum wage working contract, and the rest of his salary will be paid as business trip compensation.
- You will be registered as a taxpayer in the Netherlands, will receive a BSN number, and a small part of taxes will also be paid in the Netherlands. Insurance is paid in Lithuania, and job-seeker would need to have a European health insurance card (EVAC).
- The job-seeker benefit is fewer taxes and a higher net salary.
- Experience in household jobs, painting experience, and practice, as well as overall experience maintaining houses,
- Experience in construction (interior tasks) and working with tools,
- Flexible on working tasks and schedules.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to drive a car to and from places in the Netherlands.
English level minimum B1.