✤ Plumber (500-550 net/week) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 115 daysAvailable positions: 2/2Salary: from /h
For our partner Maintec we are looking for a Plumber/pipefitter
- The plumber/pipefitter will carry out all activities from work orders and/or technical drawings. Such activities are installing copper, plastic or steel piping for gas- water and drainage supplies;
- The plumber/pipefitter will perform tasks such as drilling, bending, sawing etc. and will build complete and sometimes complex piping systems for gas supplies, water supplies and drainage supplies;
- Experience with Mapress system (copper pipes) and HPE Geberit plastic pipes is required;
- A Plumber/pipefitter will be responsible for, amongst other things: cleaning up the workspace and work environment and have compliance with safety instructions.
Type of projects:
- Residential construction;
- Public utilities construction;
- Industrial construction.
- Net Weekly payment of € 500-550/week, depending on experience;
- Accommodation in a single room;
- 25 holiday days/ year. (8,33% holiday money);
- Pension accrual after 6 months of employment;
- A nice and friendly working environment;
- Housing and health insurance organized by agency:
- Company car organized by agency.
- CV in English;
- Lower/Secondary Vocational Education;
- Gas/Water/Pipefitting experience;
- VCA Certificate;
- Driving license;
- Good level of English;
- European Citizenhship;
- Willingness to stay in the Netherlands for the long term.
Good english skills minimum B1.