✤ MIG/MAG Welder - Steel Oss, in Netherlands
Our partner Ferross Stallbow is looking for a MIG/MAG Welder to work with steel.
You will be working at a steel construction company. From the old days it used to be a blacksmith company which grew over the years to the construction company it is now. They produce all kinds of steel structures like: bridges, soundwalls, steel constructions for buildings and alot more. At ferross they are focussing now on more high-end metal products, which are more difficult to produce.
You will be working inside a factory, at your own workplace in the factory. Sometimes you will be working with multiple colleagues on one part and sometimes you will be working alone on a part. You will have lunch together with your colleagues, in a team where there are dutch employees but also multiple employees from different nationalities.
Good atmosphere at working area, often possibility to work overtime, long term job. At Ferross they find it very important that they treat all of their personell the same, so also when working there through Hobij. They want to offer a long term job, so even if the work is less for a moment you can still stay there and you will not suddenly be without a job.
In this job you will be responsible of welding certain parts for the construction of steel products. You will be welding mig/mag steel. Process 135, 138. Thickness of steel from 8-20mm usually, but can vary a lot. Multilayer welding from a5 to a15
- Net salary of €12,00-14,00 per hour, depending on the experience (between €480-560 net per week, with all deductions already made)
- Work in shifts: No
- Overtime: Sometimes if requested by the company
- Long term relation
- Holiday money buildup 8,33% – 6 weeks after your last payment or once a year in May, the holiday money will be paid, whichever comes first.
- Promotion possibility
- Transport: Bike (Depending on the distance where you are going to live)
- Transport: Car (Fuel reimbursement when using own car – More than 5 km one way)
- Accommodation in a single room for €154.00 per week (already deducted on your net salary). For all housing locations you need to bring your own pillow, bed sheets and blanket.
Weekend / overweek: 150%
English or Dutch