✤ CNC operator and programmer (€500-550 net/weekly) Rotterdam, in Netherlands
Our partner Maintec is looking for a CNC Operator and Programmer, with experience with Heidenhain system
You will be working at a company which is an industry leader in the Netherlands when it comes to CNC machining. In the early 70’s the company designed and built their first roll-forming machine. Since then they acquired more than 40 years experience in designing and building these special machines.
The strength of the company is to innovate and build a machine entirely in conformity with the customer requirements.
What are you going to do? The CNC turner / milling machinist autonomously produces precision parts from sheet material, bar stock, profiles and pipes by using CNC turning and/or milling machines.
- Receives work orders from the Foreman (such as work plans, drafts and/or oral instructions).
- Verifies if the work orders, materials and (auxiliary) tools are correct and complete. Any abnormality must be reported immediately to the Foreman / Contractor.
- Makes correct use of (auxiliary) tools and protective equipment
- Correctly programs and operates machines.
- Skilfully produces complete and complex pieces.
What can you expect from us?
- Weekly payment of € 500,00-550,00, depending on experience.
- 25 holiday days/ year.
- 8,33% holiday money.
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accommodation and health insurance
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
- European passport;
- Driving license;
- Experience as a CNC Operator or Programmer, with Heidenhain system;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to stay in the Netherlands for the long term.
Good english skills minimum B1.