✤ CNC Bender (500€ netto per week) Uden, in Netherlands
Position is open for 273 daysAvailable positions: 3/4Salary: from 13.9€/h
Our agency partner in the Netherlands is looking for a CNC Bender to work inside VDL Systems.
Do you like technical challenges and is quality important to you? With a team of around 150 employees, VDL Systems designs and manufactures cooling, freezing and sorting machines for the food industry (e.g. for milk, chips, meat and vegetables). The work is varied and challenging, because almost every machine is unique.
- Adjusting, programming and operating the press brake for both existing and new products;
- Checking the produced product on dimensions and taking the right corrective actions in case of deviations. In this position, you independently bend products from single pieces to small series;
- Work on drawings and measurement reports;
- Measure the product independently, ensuring that you deliver the right quality.
- Gross salary betwen €13,9/h and €17,3/h, depending on your experience;
- Becoming a member of the industrial family business VDL Groep, where continuity is of paramount importance;
- Working in a professional manner but in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication prevails;
- Ample room for personal development and entrepreneurship;
- Excellent terms of employment and good career opportunities.
- European Passport;
- A CV in english is required to apply for this job;
- Technical education and/or relevant work experience as CNC Bender;
- Experience with measuring and reading drawings (various projection methods);
- Good English communication skills;
- Accurate, quality-conscious and result-oriented;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Able to work independently and as a team.
Good English communication skills B1 or more