✤ CE Driver (Supermarket distribution) 600-700€ net per week Culemborg, in Netherlands
Our client is the transport specialist in the areas such us: retail, distribution, catering establishments and pharmacy. Do you want to drive with completely new trucks type MAN TGS? Join us as CE truck driver in national transport!
- As a truck driver you will be responsable for transporting and delivering fresh food products from the distribution centre to supermarkets in the area.
- You have to make sure the products will reach the destinations on time.
- Loading and unloading is also part of your job.
- Products are located on pallets (EPT available).
- You have to work with the on-board computer. In addition, you will have to handle the necessary documentation, report missing products and take back empty pallets.
- You will work from Monday until Saturday (of course based on the planning).
- Your day you will start around 6:00 am and it will last for 12-14 hours.
- Sometimes you may work also afternoon shift starting around 11:00 am.
- Flexibility is very important in this function;
- Loading and unloading is required from a driver;
- Starting times early in the morning;
- You have to be open to work during weekends;
- Working according the rules and procedures is very important.
- Training period: You will get one week training on the job. The first training day is unpaid, the rest is fully paid.
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage € 16,41 gross plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55
- Hourly wage depends on the work experience
- Driver will make 200-300 km a day
- Afternoon shift from 11:00 am till 10 pm
- When a driver will be independent candidate will get company cloths
- Type: Box (cooler)
- Truck: Mercedes, MAN, DAF
- Daily schedule
- Availability during bank holidays such us Easter or Christmas
- Holidays should be requested min. 2 weeks before
Extra’s to the salary:
- Overtime paid 30% extra to every hour above 40h a week (from Monday to Friday);
- Saturdays paid 50% extra to every hour;
- Sundays paid 100% to every hour;
- Night hours between 21:00 and 5:00 are 19% extra paid to every hour;
- With one day trips for national drivers who will spent more then 4 hours outside the base – will get € 0,67 netto to every hour (coffee money)
- Minimum of one year experience as a CE truck driver
- Driving license cat. CE, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage