✤ CE Driver (Flowers) 600€ net per week Venlo, in Netherlands
truck driver! Are you looking for a varied job, where you can work with modern
equipment? Then we
have the job you are looking for! Join us today!
- As a truck driver, under the guidance of our
transport planning, you transport flowers and plants in the Netherlands,
Belgium and West Germany (mainly shorter journeys without overnight stay).
load and unload carts and pallets independently.
- You are also responsible for
correctly completing the trip papers and the on-board computer.
We are looking for colleagues for both the day
shift and the night shift. What suits you best?
- For a day shift: You work from Monday to Friday (if
you are available full-time); Every 3 weeks als working on
Saturday; You start between 06:00 and 09:00
- On a night shift: You work from Sunday evening till Thursday
morning and every third week till Friday morning; You start between 6:00 PM and 7:00
- Attractive salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage € 16,41 gross (depends on the work experience) plus extra`s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 8 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55
- The hourly wage depends on the experience
- The firs training day is unpaid.
- Travel allowance:
- >10 kilometer =€3
- >15 kilometer=€4,5
- >20 kilometer=€6
- Daily schedule
- Type: Box
- Truck: DAF
Extra’s to the salary:
- Overtime paid 30% extra to every hour above 40h a week (from Monday to Friday);
- Saturdays paid 50% extra to every hour;
- Sundays paid 100% to every hour; nigh hours between 21:00 and 5:00 are 19% extra paid to every hour;
- With one day trips for national drivers who will spent more then 4 hours outside the base – will get € 0,67 netto to every hour (coffee money)
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a CE truck driver
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Communicative knowledge English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Own car is to go to/from work is a plus
Communicative knowledge English language. Dutch is an advantage