✤ Car Prep or Painter (€520 to €540 net weekly) Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Our agency partner Covebo Barneveld is looking for experienced Car Prep or Painters to work inside Koopman Car in the Netherlands. Koopman Car is a logistics, distribution, and selling company for the automotive industry.
Do you have experience at Car prep or Painting cars?
- Repairing small damage in the bodywork of the cars;
- Car preparation for painting;
- Spray painting cars;
- Spot reparations and paintless dent repair;
- Assembly/disassembly of cars and car parts.
- The salary is from €520 to €540 euros net (depending on the position), per 40 hours worked weekly, plus you can earn extra for overtime and other allowances;
- Long-term, full-time offer;
- Job is done in one shift;
- The company has a friendly environment and some training will be provided;
- Accommodation is in a single room, fully equipped and can be up to 30 mins by car from the company;
- The agency reimburses travel expenses up to a maximum of 150EUR . This payment will be made after 6 days of work and after presentation of the invoice.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Communication skills in English or Dutch;
- Experience of 1-2 years in the Automotive industry;
- Experience with spray painting and other mechanic skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Ready to work accurately in a fast-paced environment;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Communication skills in English or Dutch;