✤ Car Mechanic (520-580€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 24 daysAvailable positions: 7/8Salary: from 14.52€/h
N2People, our agency partner is looking for Car Mechanics. If you have experience in the automotive field, this is the job for you!
- 1st car mechanic: These mechanics can do every technical repair and maintenance independently without assistence or help. They have at least 5 years experience. These mechanics also know how to use a diagnose computer to find out what might be wrong with a car;
- 2nd car mechanic: These
mechanics must be able to do every repair and maintenance but are in their early
years of their career. They have about three years experience. They can
do all repairs and do (technical) diagnose but need assistance of help and are
not quick enough yet. So
basically they can do every job a 1st mechanic can do but are not
yet experienced enough, yet;
- Service mechanic: That means this candidate changes the filters, oil and all other fluids that needs to be changed. Also he needs to check the some standard things to make sure the car is ready to use for manother period. The challenge in this job is to do standard activities repeatedly in a fast way and with a high qualilty.
- Weekly net salary of 520-580€, depending on the experience and position;
- Single room accommodation;
- Long term full time offer;
- Transport: Bike – if the distance to work is less than 10 km; Electric bike – if the distance is more than 10 km; Company car – if the person is the driver of this car, he does not pay for transport, if the person is a passenger in the car, he pays 5 euros for the transport (daily). Depending on the client, the agency also has the option of reimbursing fuel costs if the employee uses a private car for work. The reimbursement is EUR 0.19 / km if the distance is more than 10 km. The agency can reimburse the fuel costs up to 40 km one way.
- An English CV is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Good english level, at least A2 or Dutch
- Experience in the automotive industry. Proved experience in the field you are applying to;
- Serious and flexible to work in all-around tasks;
- Teamwork and autonomy to work by yourself;
- Candidates must be flexible to work in different parts of The Netherlands.
Good english level, at least A2 or Dutch