Van and truck assembly mechanic with experience (€520-€570 net/week) , na Holanda
Descrição do emprego
Den Engelsen Bedrijfswagens has developed enormously in the last couple of years. They are known as a reliable dealer and maintenance partner for MAN and Volkswagen Commercial vehicles. Since 2019, with the help of their amazing team, they have grown into a versatile company with a wide range of business transportation, which offers many opportunities for their employees.
They are currently looking for van and truck assembly mechanics to join their team!
As an assembly mechanic, you will be responsible for delivering the van completely according to the customer’s wishes. Your tasks will include the following:
- Performing delivery inspections;
- Installing loading compartment paneling, sidebars, towbars, spoilers, and work lights;
- Mounting tires and rims;
- Moving chassis components;
- Building cameras and Clang/REMA/NATO power supplies;
- Assembling roof brackets with spotlights and beacons;
- Making air horns;
- Connecting truck-mounted cranes/hook lifts and other superstructures;
- Installing 27MC/Dashcam/Inverter/Microwave/TV.
Your weekly net salary will be between €520 and €570.
The company is looking for people to work in various cities across the Netherlands: Eindhoven, Venlo, Nijmegen, and Stein.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in the automotive industry working with electronics;
- Previous mechanical experience will be considered an advantage;
- Serious and flexible to work in all-around tasks;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch language.