CNC operator (440-500€ net/week) , in Netherlands
Our reliable partner agency Trixxo is looking for experienced CNC operators for its client in Sint-Truiden, Belgium! If you are looking for a new challenge abroad, this could be your opportunity!
Their Client is an international player, with a strong presence in Europe and China. In addition to the headquarter in Sint-Truiden, Belgium, the company runs 6 more centers, located in Germany, France, the Netherlands and China. It offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric).
Their new CNC operator collegaues will work within the Production department together with assembly operators. In this department engines and other car parts are created. The CNC operator is responsible for setting up and operating CNC machines. Each machine is assigned to a specific employee.
In this role, your daily tasks will include:
- Operating CNC milling and turning machines;
- Monitoring the process by taking measurements and making size corrections;
- Changing tools at the end of their service life (milling, drilling, etc.);
- Being responsible for the first-line maintenance of their CNC machine;
- Carrying out quality checks.
The agency offers:
- Free accommodation in Sint-Truiden area in single rooms in well-equipped shared houses;
- Company car is provided by the agency.
- Working clothes provided by the company
- Reimbursement up to 150 EUR for travel costs (after presenting the ticket/gas bill etc.)
Candidates who want to work at the Company, must be willing to learn Dutch. The company is looking for long-term workers and provides a language training for them. The course is free of charge and it’s mandatory for non-dutch speakers.
If candidates work in 2-shift day system:1,11 EUR gross/hour.
Night shifts: 3 EUR gross/hour
Meal vouchers: 8 EUR/working day
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least 2 years of experience as CNC machine operator;
- Education on automotive, electromechanics, mechanics profiles is highly preferred;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings;
- Knowledge of various measuring techniques;
- Flexible, eager to learn and take initiative;
- Sense of quality, order and cleanliness
- Driven by technology
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Strong and fluent B2 level of English is mandatory (especially in regards of technical terms).