All-round warehouse worker (with 6 months of experience) , in Netherlands
- collect, pack, and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods are delivered to the customer on time;
- pick and process orders using voice picking, headset, or scanner;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
Depending on your skills, the agency will place you in one of the various departments. Couples might split to work into different departments/shifts.
You will need to provide a Dutch VOG (criminal record document). The agency can help you arrange this, with a cost of €42 that will be deducted from your salary when you start working.
If you worked at CEVA Logistics in the past and you would like to come back, please inform your recruiter. They will ask for a reference check from your previous work at the company.
Candidates have to take work safety shoes and jeans!
€ 12,55/hour base + € 1,05/hour holiday bonus = €13,60/hour
Mo-Fri 00:00-6:00= 45%
Mo-Fri 21:00-24:00= 35%
Sunday/ bank holidays allowance =100%
35% Monday to Friday
50% Saturday, Sunday 00:00-18:00
Saturday, Sunday 18:00-6:00 =100%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Dutch VOG (Criminal Record Document) will be necessary (arranged by the agancy);
- 6 months of experience in logistics
- Ready for a physical job, working on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.