Warehouse worker (Germany) - German or Polish language Niederaula, Germany, in Germany
Our partner in Germany Syncreon who specializes in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for automotive and technology customers is currently looking for warehouse workers to join their growing team.
You will be working tasks will include:
- Working as stockroom assistant (order picker);
- order picking and packing using a handheld scanner;
- Inform team leader of any product error;
- Following safety rules and instructions;
- Other related warehouse tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work on two shifts: morning and evening: 6.00 – 14.30, 14.30 – 23.00. Minimums working hours per month 151.67h. There is a possibility of taking overtime.
For transport to work at least one person from the group is required a driving license and is willing to drive a company car and take other employees to work. Persons contribute jointly to the cost of fuel. People with their own cars who agree to take other employees to work are welcomed too!
- Logistics experience would be a plus;
- Able to obtain proof of clean criminal record if requested by the employer;
- Good communications skills;
- Responsible, serious, and able to work independently;
- Able to stand the whole day and in good physical condition;
- Availability to work in Germany for long periods of time (minimum 6 months).
Native or intermediate Polish or German language speakers (B2)