Warehouse worker (German or Polish language) Greven , in Germany
Our partner in Germany DHL Group is currently hiring warehouse workers. If you identify yourself with DHL values and you have always wanted to work in Logistics, then you are closer to start a career here!
Order pickers will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Commissioning, quality control, packing, and preparing goods for shipment;
- Arranging products on shelves/racks;
- Inventory Verification;
- Working with a handheld scanner;
- Following safety rules and instructions.
- Other related warehouse tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Morning shift Monday – Saturday 06.00 – 14.00, Afternoon shift Monday – Friday (Saturday) 14.10 – 21.50. Hours may be extended. Work in this department is in a shift system or a permanent afternoon shift, 30-minute break (2×15 minutes).
25% of the night work allowance 23.00 - 6.00.
50% bonus for working on Sundays.
100% for work on holidays.
- Logistics experience would be a plus;
- Able to obtain proof of clean criminal record if requested by the employer;
- Good communications skills;
- Responsible, serious, and able to work independently;
- Able to stand the whole day and in good physical condition;
- Availability to work in Germany for long periods of time (minimum 6 months).
Native or intermediate Polish or German language speakers (B2)