Waiter with German language and experience (Germany) , in Germany
Our partner in Personaldienst, founded in Minden in 1981, is a successful owner-managed company that works in temporary employment and personnel placement. It makes it one of the oldest personnel service providers in Germany. For decades they have been hiring or placing people in almost all areas of industry, trade, craft, and services.
The agency is currently looking for waiters to join their team! There are different positions in 4 stars hotels. The agency will have an interview and decide on a suitable offer for each candidate!
Your daily tasks will include:
- greeting guests and taking drink and food orders;
- serving food and drinks in all departments on the ship (restaurant, bar, room service, sundeck) professionally;
- delivering food from the kitchen to the guests;
- following health code standards with regards to the handling of food;
- demonstrate a good safety awareness and participation in the safety drills.
- assisting in any other department when necessary.
Working hours: Full-time, 35-40 hours per week, 5-day week Monday to Sunday, 2- days off.
Work clothes: bring- 1 pair of black shoes (no sneakers), 1-2 black cloth pants, 2-3 white long-sleeved blouses/shirts – further work clothes will be provided.
If you are a suitable candidate, the agency will schedule an interview with you!
13€ gross/h + collective agreement allowances.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous experience as a waiter is required;
- Stress resistant, calm under pressure, team player with a positive approach;
- Open-minded and flexible with high social and cultural competencies;
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and listening skills;
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours;
- Coordination to carry plates or trays;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in Germany long-term.
German level: B1