Production assistant (Germany) Erfurt, Germany, in Germany, from 10,45€/hour
John-Personal is a German employment agency looking for a bakery – food production factory in the area of Erfurt, Germany. If you would like to be part of a large production process, this job is for you!
In the bakery / food production factory you will be:
- packing, sorting, labeling bakery production;
- standing by the production line, following the production process;
- making sure production is at it’s needed quality and reporting any issues.
Produstion employees need to follow strict hygenic rules.
Factory works on 2 or 3 shift schedule, night shifts are also possible. Monthly 151 hours are guaranteed, overtime is paid 25% extra taxfree. Depending on your tax level, you can earn a minimum of €1300 net and higher. Accommodation and transport costs are not included.
- Motivation to work in Germany for at least 3-6 months
- Able to stand all working time, by the production line
- Ready to learn and to adapt to the safety rules and hygiene rules of the food factory / bakery
Any German skills will be an advantage, however the agency has coordinators to communicate in one of these European languages: Polish, Russian.