Order picker (Germany) - German or Polish language Coesfeld, in Germany, from 11,50€/hour
Our partner in Germany is looking for order pickers to join the team in Ersting Family – a company that has over 1900 locations in Germany and Austria. It is one of the largest suppliers in the German textile trade sector – offers fashion and accessories for the entire family with an emphasis on underwear, women’s, and children’s clothing.
Your responsibilities as an order picker working for Ersting Family might include:
- Picking orders with a hand scanner – children’s products and clothing
- Packing of goods for shipment – standing work at the conveyor belt
- Returns department – simple tasks of accepting goods for return
- Move around the warehouse with a light cart – which is pushed manually, the cart is equipped with a screen with the numbers of racks and orders.
This is a long-term, full-time offer. The work is done in two shifts: Monday-Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (night shift: 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.; not initially planned); Saturday: 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Working hours may change (be extended). Working hours at least 35 hours per week, 151.67 per month.
The accommodation within a distance of 35 km, payable 9,00€/day, double rooms. Transport to work in own cars, cars of Olsok company. Employees contribute to the fuel costs. At least one per 4 people in a group must have a driver’s license, own car is welcome.
- Logistics experience would be a plus;
- Driving license - at least one per 4 people in a group must have a driver's license;
- Good communications skills;
- Responsible, serious, and able to work independently;
- Able to stand the whole day and in good physical condition;
- Availability to work in Germany for long periods of time (minimum 6 months).
Native or intermediate Polish or German language speakers (B2)