Loader at Frankfurt Airport Frankfurt, in Germany
Frankfurt Airport is one of the world’s most important air transportation hubs and serves as the main European hub in the dense global network of the Star Alliance airlines. Frankfurt Airport not only has a reputation as a fast transfer airport but also boasts excellent intermodal connections, linking air, rail, and road transportation.
The company is looking for new members to join its loading/ unloading department!
Your daily tasks will include:
- loading and unloading of passenger aircraft and transport aircraft;
- security check at the check-in counter;
- lift and carry all cargo items from dollies to the airplane cargo area and ensure that all items are properly stacked and secured;
- unload airplane cargo areas and place retrieved items onto conveyor belts or transport dollies;
- inform supervisors of any issues or problems with cargo or any suspicious findings in an immediate manner;
- other related tasks.
It is a three months long, full-time position. The company offers a daily food allowance of 12€ net and free accommodation in a double room!
The agency will interview each candidate only with all required extra documents! The agency will have to screen all candidates before as part of the aviation authority requirement. The duration of the check, after the candidate has submitted all documents, is approx. 4-6 weeks.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this position;
- Prove in writing: living country for the last 10 years, and workplaces for the last 5 years;
- Physically healthy and strong, prepared for a physical job;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in Germany, for this position.
English A2 or German A1 level.