Hotel housekeeping and scullery (1,956€ month/gross) (Germany) Bad Zwischenahn - Germany, in Germany
Our partner in Personaldienst, founded in Minden in 1981, is a successful owner-managed company that works in temporary employment and personnel placement. It makes it one of the oldest personnel service providers in Germany. For decades they have been hiring or placing people in almost all areas of industry, trade, craft, and services.
The agency is looking for housekeeping and scullery staff to join their team! There are different positions in 4 stars hotels. The agency will have an interview and decide on a suitable offer for each candidate!
Your daily tasks will include:
- make sure facilities and common areas are clean and maintained;
- vacuum, sweep, and mop floors, clean windows, change bed linen;
- clean and stock showers;
- clean up spills with appropriate equipment;
- notify managers of necessary repairs;
- collect and dispose of trash;
- assist guests when necessary;
- laundry watching process, folding, cleaning;
- other related hotel maintenance tasks.
Only long-term employment. Working hours: Full-time, 35-40 hours per week, 5-day week Monday to Sunday, 2- days off.
The accommodation is about 200€/month. Candidates can receive meals within the working time for about 95€/month. If they don’t want to, there is a kitchen in the staff apartment!
If you are a suitable candidate, the agency will schedule an interview with you!
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests;
- Strong, healthy, ready for physical work;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Ability to manage your time efficiently;
- Work well unsupervised;
- Availability to stay in Germany long-term.
English level: A2