Warehouse worker (Belgium) Willebroek, in Belgium
Our partners are one of the largest Logistics companies in the world and at the moment one of the biggest in Belgium. Already today they have several large logistic warehouses in Belgium and they are currently looking for all-around warehouse workers to join their start-up logistic warehouse.
It’s a standard logistic warehouse environment. You will be working in a cold warehouse which is split into two parts: first 0 to +8, second +8 to +18. Work is organized in all departments.
Your daily working tasks as a warehouse worker will include:
- Collecting orders by a voice picking system (English);
- Manual loading and unloading (packages weigh between 6 and 25kg)
- Working in a fast-paced environment;
- Collecting orders using EPT;
- Picking items and placing them on the pallets with caution and logic;
- Other related warehouse tasks.
This is a long-term job offer. Two training days, adaptation period the first few weeks.5 different starting hours in several shifts between 6 am and 10 pm. In the start – frequently possible overtime. You can earn from 424€/week up to 547€ net weekly (depending on shift and working term). Meal vouchers are available from the first working day.
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Order picker, warehouse, and EPT experience will be a plus;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Team spirit and fast-paced as an individual;
- Flexibility towards shifts and overtime hours;
- Willing to work on weekends and Christmas holidays;
- Ability to stay in Belgium for a long period of time.
Good English communication skills.