Tyre fitter/assembler (with experience) , in Belgium
Our partner Link2Euroupe is currently looking for tire fitters/assemblers to join their team in Belgium for different clients and locations in a region of Flanders. It will be seasonal work with the possibility of permanent employment.
If you are a fast and skilled tire fitter with a minimum of 2 seasons of experience, this might be the right off for you! Must have enough experience to change tires of the car alone or with 2 in +/- 20-30 minutes.
You assist a tire assembler and work according to his guidelines:
- installing tires and making visual controls, inspect the condition of a tire;
- assembling, disassembling, and balancing the tire;
- disassemble a tire from a car rim;
- repair a tire that was detached from a wheel (easy tasks);
- prepare a car for alignment;
- respect the regulations regarding safety, hygiene, and environment and you constantly strive to learn the job;
- interpret the tire wear and tear, place an inner tube;
- systematically assemble and disassemble a wheel and a tire;
- use all the tools and machines correctly.
- all equipment and tools for tire assembly/disassembly;
- all equipment and tools used for balancing;
- all equipment and tools used for tires regrooving;
- all (measuring)equipment and tools used for alignment.
This is a seasonal, full-time job offer (based on performance possible permanent employment). Working hours per week 40-50h, different shifts.
Starting hourly rate for 500 hours working is 13,86 € bruto/h after +500 hours worked will be 15,25€ bruto/h.
Wiling to ride a bicycle to work if no driver’s license!
Overtime: 150% on top of gross hour rate.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Minimum of 2 seasons of tire fitter experience;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with ‘’run-flat’’ tires (tires that you can drive on for some distance after puncturing the tire) with air pressure sensors TPMS;
- Enough experience to change tires of the car alone or with 2 in +/- 20-30 minutes;
- Availability to stay in Belgium long-term.
English or French level: B1