Truck driver (CE) , in Belgium, from 15,50€/hour
ABOG is specialized in tidiness and maintenance work in green and regional motorways throughout Flanders. The company is currently recruiting an experienced CE truck driver, with 95 code license.
Are you motivated to drive a Truck in the greenery?
This worker will be responsible for the following activities:
- Operate the truck in a safe and efficient manner, complying to the company safety procedures for all operations, according to written, verbal or signal instructions;
- Carrying out work with a container and/or tipper, placing container on tractor;
- Removing dirt and weeds on the road;
- Transport of compost, canal sludge, wood-chips.
- Filling-in CMR documents, once shift is ended;
- Report all unsafe activities, situations and potential hazards to supervisor;
- Clean workplace once work is finished.
Trucks will be returned to the company’s parking after work, as it can’t be taken home.
You must adapt easily to weather variations as work is done outside.
Shifts start early, at 06:00am. People might be asked to work overtime and weekends, depending on work targets.
Full-time and long term job opportunity, in a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Detailed CV in English, describing a stable working experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Minimum two-year experience driving a truck;
- Driving License – category C+E & code 95 is mandatory;
- VCA certificate is an asset!
- Healthy, strong, resilient personality;
- Team member & capable to work independently, with attention to detail;
- Flexibility, towards temperature variations, shifts and tasks;
- Own car or other means of transportation to arrive early at the company’s Depot;
- Availability for long stay in Belgium (minimum 6 months).
Good English or French communication skills (B1 Level minimum)