Roofer (flat roofs) Belgium (Genk-Hoboken) , in Belgium, from 14,73€/hour
Our partner in Belgium Tectum Group is expert in roofs, façades and balustrades. Refurbishment, construction and maintenance work is closely monitored by experienced professionals. They are looking for construction workers preferably specialized in Roof decking of flat roofs. The materials that you will be working are normally rubber, plastics and other kinds of roofing.
Your tasks as a Roof decker working for Tectum group may include:
- Working with insolation materials
- Bonding of roof waterproofing materials (EPDM)
- Finishing of edges, roof domes and tops
- Demolishing and rebuilding existing roofs
- Detecting and repairing leaks
Tectum group guarantees 40 hours minimum weekly. This is physically demanding job as other construction work related vacancies, you will need to be strong, healthy and motivated to work. Flexibility with working hours and schedules, overtime is a possibility.
Availability to stay in Belgium for at least 6 months.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job.
- VCA certificate required or willing to get.
- Minimum 1 year recent experience working on flat roofs
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Motivated to stay in Belgium long term.
Good english skills minimum B1