Reach truck driver (with experience and certificate) Genk, Belgium, in Belgium
Our partner in Belgium H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector but above all a family business that has offered job security since 1928.
If you are an experienced and certified Reach truck driver motivated for a stable job, this is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- moving and transporting goods within the warehouse (boxes around 50 kg);
- possibility of extra tasks besides reach truck-like loading and unloading boxes;
- working on the reach truck 75% of the day + other related warehouses tasks;
- following all safety rules and regulations;
- report to the shift supervisor any product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- report to a team coach and communicate with leadership and the administration to make sure all goods are stored away safely;
- other related warehouse tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in a 2-shift system (morning + afternoon) + fixed night shift when requested. Hour rate is €14,48 + allowances (estimated weekly net salary €412,00).
The company will provide necessary working equipment and meal vouchers.
7.5% for 2 shifts;
12% for night shift;
Meal vouchers - Between 5€ and 8€(depending on the employment time in the company).
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Minimum 1 year of RT experience and valid EU certificate;
- Healthy and resistant towards temperature variations and heavy packages;
- Ability to work at a fast pace and follow safety rules;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in Belgium long-term.
English or French level: B1