Production employee Willebroek, in Belgium
Our partner in Belgium Gastronello has grown into a leading family business since 2000. The company is producing cheese croquettes and shrimp croquettes all made by hand. They are currently looking for production workers to join their team in Willeborek.
This is the right job for you if you are ready for a stable job in the production field joining a growing family business!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Handling the machine, controlling the level, and refilling it;
- Breading of croquettes (dipping them in the bread/corn crumbs);
- Quality control and make sure all crockets are evenly breaded and placed in correct quantity on the trays;
- Follow precisely the list of orders (making the exact quantity of croquettes required by order using required ingredients);
- Cleaning working tools and place after the shifts.
- Other related production tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in one, later in two shifts. Hour rate is €12,53 gross + allowances.
You will be provided with the necessary work clothing and training for each department.
+ after one month: €6
meal vouchers per day
shift allowance € 0,55 per
- CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience in food production will be a plus;
- Ability to work independently and accurately;
- Physically fit and suitable to work in the food industry;
- Attention to hygiene and the rules applying for work with food;
- Flexible towards shifts and working schedules;
- Available to stay in Belgium for the long term (minimum 6months).
Good English communication skills (minimum B1).