Order picker with EPT, forklift or reach truck experience Kallo (Belgium), in Belgium
Our partner from Belgium is looking for warehouse employees. Work is in a large logistics company warehouse in Antwerp, Belgium. Possible tasks depending on experience and skills:
• Performing order picking (preparing order with scanner);
• Labelling of orders/packages;
• Control of the products/orders/stock;
• Using machines for moving pallets to the right location or to unload trucks (forklift / reach truck / EPT).
The work can be physically heavy. Full-time working week is approx. 37.5 hours/week, 7.5 working hours a day. Work is in shifts (early, late, dayshift, working also Saturdays). Extra hours are possible.
This is a long-term offer, with the possibility to grow.
The agency provides accommodation for 8 weeks, so candidates have time enough to find their own accommodation. After that people can either sign a direct rental agreement with the owner of the same property (the cost will be €52 per person and night) or find accommodation on their own. Please keep in mind that house owners usually ask for 3 months of rent in advance (deposit).
Work is 15 km from the accommodation so employees who have their own car will have an advantage.
After the interview with your Robin recruiter, you will have to take an online test, and if you’re invited you will have an online interview with the company.
Meal voucher of 2,91€/day (tax of 1,09€)
After 10 hours in one day: 150% per extra hour
Shift bonus: 6%
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in warehouses;
- Experience driving EPT, forklift, or reach truck is required;
- Motivation to live and work in Belgium for the long term;
- Flexibility regarding department of work, working time;
- Serious attitude and good communication skills.
Good English language skills (B2 level)