Order picker (Dutch language) Harelbeke (Belgium), in Belgium
Skylux, located in Harelbeke city, is looking for an experienced Order picker.
Picking orders will be the main task. There are neither scanners to use, nor forklift and electric pallets to drive. Everything is done manually.
Under the direction of a supervisor, you are responsible for:
- Voice picking, selecting orders from commands you will hear through a headset;
- Or, checking a list, from an App, automatically selecting items to then be dispatched.
Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis if needed, such as:
- Use internal warehouse management system to track inventories, validating packing slips and other delivery documentation by recording and interpreting shipping documentation, weights & measures, labels and production schedules;
- Following safety and hygiene regulations, maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion;
- Other requested tasks.
Skylux builds a self-motivated team through training courses, workshops, and other activities.
The Agency will conduct an English test first to check worker’s ability.
There are day shifts. Guaranteed 39 hour week schedule.
This is a long term job offer, in a stable, reliable, and environmentally conscious workplace, for motivated candidates.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous work experience as an Order picker, working in a warehouse;
- Team spirit and able to work independently, meeting daily targets and being detail-oriented;
- Strong and resistant due to heavy-lifting packages;
- Flexibility to work multitasking and overtime, if needed;
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Driving License – category B and/or own car as there is no public transport nearby;
- Long term availability to work in Belgium (minimum 6 months).
Good Dutch h Skills (B1-B2) in a communicative level