Operator – chocolate production (with experience and technical skills) Sint-Niklaas (Belgium), in Belgium
Our partner Q chocolate is a Belgian-based family company since 2004. They specialized in the production of chocolate bars, cocoa dusted truffles and pralines. The company is currently looking for an experienced production operation to join its team in Sint-Niklaas.
If you have experience in a production environment and as a machine operator this is the right job for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- The setting, controlling, and monitoring an automated production line;
- Monitoring the creation, preparation, and filing process;
- Supply the workstation with material and products or check the supplies;
- Transporting products or waste to storage, dispatch or recycling areas, etc.;
- Record activity data;
- Packing products according to characteristics, orders, and mode of transport;
- Perform preventive or corrective basic maintenance of machines or equipment;
- Detecting and locating visible deviations in products and sorting them (color,…);
- Cleaning the production line at the end of the production day.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in two shifts. Hour rate is €14,70 gross.
You will be provided with the necessary work clothing and training for the position.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience as an operator;
- Ability to perform maintenance and repair machines;
- Ability to work independently and accurately;
- Physically fit and suitable to work in the food industry;
- Attention to hygiene and the rules applying for work with food;
- Flexible towards shifts and working schedules;
- Available to stay in Belgium for the long term.
Good English communication skills (minimum B2).