Operator , in Belgium
Our client in Belgium ADFORS is a global company World Class Manufacturing, the are on the need for production operators ADFORS belongs to the Saint-Gobain group, the world’s largest provider of materials and construction technologies. Saint-Gobain has been creating and delivering innovative and high-performance solutions to enhance habitat and daily life for over 350 years.
Company is using glass fiber and some people get a rash after few days. This rash disappears after some time. This should not discourage applicants.
The candidate will be responsible for the production process of the nonwoven fabric used in the roofing industry, your tasks working for ADFORS may include
- starting up the production,
- input of different fibers (PET and glass fibers),
- observing if the machine is working correctly,
- quality control.
- Daily preventive maintenance of the machines.
- Physical work, lifting materials, keeping your work station clean.
Company is closed 4 weeks in the summer (2 last weeks of July and the first week of August and then the week of 15 August) and Christmas.
This is a long term offer, 39 hours per week, the candidates must be flexible with working hours and tasks requested to perform at work. There are 3 shifts early morning, mid day and late night. The candidates will be offered a fixed contract after 1500 worked hours. After they received the fixed contract, they will also receive insurance.
Shift allowance 6% early / late 21.19% night
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job
- Forklift license will be a plus.
- Work experience as operator will be a plus.
- Logic thinking abilities
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Prior technical experience is an asset.
- Availability to stay in Belgium long term
- Flexibility with working hours.
Communicative english level is a must, minimum B1.