Maintenance Technician (sewing machines) , in Belgium
Our partner in Belgium Somnis Bedding are looking for maintenance technicians. This company works with the design and production of a better sleeping comfort. Their objective is to create products that respond to specific wishes of each customer.
The development of these articles is based on the latest technology and research. Each part of your bedding product is subjected in our laboratory to multiple tests on comfort, health, lumbar stability, aeration, and protection against bacteria and allergies. Since all of this happens in an environmentally friendly environment.
- Responsible for inspection of sewing machines.
- Preventing miss haps and damages of the machines.
- Checking continuously the right functioning and performance of the machines.
- Keeping your workspace clean and organized
- Repairing damages sewing machines and their parts.
- General use of the computer to keep track of your work
- Fixing the electrical parts of the industrial machines if needed.
This is a long term offer and full time offer (38 hours weekly), the candidates must be flexible with work schedules and tasks. Ready to be in a physically demanding job.
Meal vouchers: 5.20 euro (first year) = 8 euro (after 1 year)
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this position.
- Technical secondary school completed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on a similar position
- General computer skills
- Good knowledge of machine mechanics.
- knowledge of industrial electricity is a big asset,
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Availably to stay in Belgium long term.
Communicative English or Polish, minimum B1.