Maintenance/Breakdown Technician (€450-€600 net/week) , in Belgium
ITZU Foreign is a reliable employment agency looking for professionals and entry-level employees in different sectors to work and live in Belgium!
They are currently looking for Maintenance/Breakdown Technician with experience!
Your primary responsibilities involve ensuring the continuity of production machines and installations by detecting, analyzing, and solving technical malfunctions. Additionally, you will carry out preventive maintenance and revisions, proposing adjustments and improvements to optimize operations.
Your role will require a broad knowledge of various technical areas, including electricity, mechanics, pneumatics, and hydraulics. You will use this expertise to detect malfunctions by checking the inputs and outputs on the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) hardware.
Your duties will also include:
- You will perform welding works, specifically handling the installation, setting, and checking of new machine parts;
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all actions and regulations related to these areas are followed;
- You will use your technical skills and knowledge to support production and ensure the efficient and optimal functioning of machinery and installations.
Work may be organized in different shifts, it may also include fixed night shifts, and weekends.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Clear criminal record from the country of origin and reference from the previous workplace is mandatory to apply for the position;
- Minimum of an A2 diploma in a technical direction (e.g., electricity, electromechanics), or equivalent through relevant experience;
- Strong electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic knowledge;
- Knowledge and experience in metalworking is a significant advantage, including skills in HA/baguette/TIG welding, turning, and milling;
- Previous experience in a production and/or process environment is preferred;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also being capable of working independently.
You have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French