Machine operator (with experience) Zottegem (Belgium), in Belgium, from 14,29€/hour
Position is open for 110 daysAvailable positions: 2/2
This company is the world’s largest private label producer of rice, corn and multi-grain cakes. We are currently looking for experienced production machine operators to work in their Factory in Zottegem city, Belgium.
Are you a daredevil that can easily adapt to any environment? This Job is for You!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops on all types of ricewaffles;
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
It is very important to follow hygiene rules, it is not allowed to wear jewelry, piercings, nail or eyelash extensions. Smoking during working time is forbidden.
Factory works in 3 shifts, morning (6-14:00), afternoon (14-22:00), night (22-06:00).
Sanorice provides training. People must be prepared to learn Dutch through a curriculum that Sano Rice sets up internally. If you are willing to learn Dutch, Sano Rice will give you more career opportunities!
There are no public transports around so people will have to drive by bike or car to work.
Company will video-chat with the best candidates to check their curricula.
This is a long term job.
- Detailed CV in English, describing a stable working experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous work experience as a Food production machine operator is mandatory for all applicants;
- Ability to follow work instructions, with a Hand-on mentality, safety rules and hygiene restrictions;
- Stress resistant in a busy environment, with attention to detail;
- Team work and driven to work independently and proactively;
- Good communications skills, willing to learn Dutch;
- Availability to stay in Belgium for a long period of time.
Good English skills