Industrial Electricity Technician , in Belgium, from 14,63€ to 16,37€/hour
Denys is a multi-specialist construction group, partnering for the most complex construction projects and infrastructure works. The company is currently hiring Industrial Electricity Technicians for its construction sites. To keep production and manufacturing equipment running smoothly, Industrial Electricians are responsible for handling several daily tasks.
An Industrial Electricity Technician technician will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and repair of electrical cabinets and cables, performing installations;
- Detect faults and malfunctions, carrying out daily tests or trials and process control;
- Other related tasks, if required.
Flexibility for overtime hours – 150% paid.
Candidates’ salaries will be discussed during a Skype interview with Denys.
There is also the possibility for this job offer to become to a permanent contract, after 11 month contract for the Temp Agency, which also may entail additional bonuses.
- Detailed CV in English, describing a stable working experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Candidates with frequent job changes will not be accepted;
- Degree in industrial electricity and several years of experience as an electrician in industrial and residential electricity;
- VCA/VOL is needed/ candidate can be also willing to get;
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- Team member and independent problem solving and attention to detail;
- Prepared for some physical work, working in wells and at heights;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Own car is a big advantage as there are no public transports in the area;
- Availability and motivation to stay in this job for a long term.
Excellent English or French communication skills (minimum B2)