Ground worker (mechanics) , in Belgium
Denys is a multi-specialist construction group, partnering for the most complex construction projects and infrastructure works. The company is currently searching for groundworkers, with experience in mechanics, for its Belgian construction sites. You should not be afraid to get yourself dirty!
You are mainly responsible for:
- Perform tests and connections of pumps, in all sorts of installations and tunnel drilling machines;
- Connect hydraulic devices, based on technical drawings;
- Provide hydraulic schemes, to solve potential machinery problems;
- Check weekly the moving parts of the machines and grease them in;
- Other related tasks, if required.
Flexibility for overtime hours – 150% paid.
Candidates’ salaries will be discussed during a Skype interview with Denys.
A mobility allowance will be provided for kilometers from accommodation to work.
Full-time/long-term job offer.
- Detailed CV in English, describing a stable working experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Candidates with frequent job changes will not be accepted;
- Experience in Groundworks, with Mechanics/Hydraulics background is a MUST (minimum 2 years);
- Skilled with different tools, reading technical drawings and making basic calculations;
- VCA-VOL (safety certificate) is a plus - willing to get one also advantageous;
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- Team-player and independent problem-solver and attention to detail;
- Prepared for some physical work;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Own car is a big advantage as there are no public transports in the area;
- Availability and motivation to stay in this job for a long term.
Excellent English or French communication skills (minimum B2)