Forklift driver (Belgium) , in Belgium
Our partner agency is looking for experienced forklift drivers operating forklifts with long forks to join a team in Katoen Natie logistics company. Katoen Natie Ghent platform located at the “Kennedy Industry Park” in the heart of North Sea Port in Ghent, Belgium, has a storage capacity of 325 000 m² covered warehouse with current expansion of more than 175 000 m². This centrally located logistics platform in the center of Flanders having a total workforce of more than 600 highly motivated and flexible employees.
Your responsibilities as a forklift driver may include:
- order picking (with scanner);
- Labelling orders/packages;
- Quality check and control of products, orders, stock;
- Using a forklift to load/unload truck with forks approx. 2.40m long
This is a full time long therm offer, approximately 37 work hours per week with some possibility to work overtimes. The work is done in three shifts so candidates must be flexible with work schedules. After 12 months there is a possibility of fixed contract.
Meal voucher of 6.50€/day (tax of 1.09€)
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Minimum 2 years working as a forklift driver;
- Experience operating a forklift on daily basis is a must;
- Experience on long fork forklift will be an advantage. If not, training will be provided.
- Not afraid of heavy lifting and physically hard work;
- Attention to details;
- Experience at work as a team leader will be plus;
- Available to work and stay in Belgium for long term (minimum 6 months).
Good communication in English (B1-B2)