Forklift driver (7 tons) , in Belgium
Position is open for 400 daysAvailable positions: 0/1Salary: from 13.42€/h
Our partner in Belgium is looking for employees to work in varying weather conditions and is responsible for loading, unloading and preparing the goods for shipment using 7 ton forklift truck (heftruck).
Forklift driver registers and administers the flow of goods and takes care of 1st line maintenance of the immediate working environment and resources.
Your task as a Forklift driver may include:
- Loading and unloading pallets
- Sorting empty pallets
- Preparation of pallets for return loading
- Unloading parcels from the swap bodies (as efficiently as possible according to the proposed procedure)
- Loading parcels correctly and safely into the correct swap bodies and trailers.
- Pushing parcels to the correct transport unit.
- Removing parcels from the conveyor belt
- Scanning of parcels (as efficient as possible according to the proposed procedure).
This is a long term offer 38 hours weekly, with possibility of working over time, candidate must be flexible with schedules.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience and Forklift certificate for driving 7 ton forklift.
- Good learning skills and fast reaction;
- Team work and proactivity to work independently;
- Mandatory use of face masks in the workplace for public health reasons (covid-19);
- Availability to stay in the Belgium (minimum 6 months).
- flexibility when requested to do other tasks that may not only be forklift driving.
Good english skills are needed to apply to this job, minimum B1.