Double-deep Reach Truck driver with experience Bornem, in Belgium
DHL Supply Chain is the world’s leading contract logistics provider.
Do you identify yourself with DHL values and have you always wanted to work in Logistics? Then, you are closer to start a career here! DHL Group is looking for accurate Double-Deep Reach Truck drivers, who pay attention to details and their surroundings to ensure a safe working environment.
Double deep pallet rack is a pallet storage system that is used in warehouses to increase storage efficiency and pallet density. Double deep pallet racks consist of two standard selective racks, with extra long forks, set up back to back creating the double deep pallet storage system.
Your main tasks are:
- Order-picking, while driving a double deep reach-truck (extra long forks);
- Assembling orders accurately and placing products on the correct locations to be then dispatched according to customer requirements;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
2 working shifts (morning and afternoon) are planned, but you should be flexible, as you might also be called to work during the night shift.
Estimated weekly net salary: +/-320€. Overtime is a possibility, depending of the workflow and are paid 150%.
Shift allowance: 15% night shift, 7,5% morning/afternoon shift
- Detailed CV in English, describing a stable working experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Double-deep Reach truck experience is a MUST (minimum 1 year);
- Reach Truck certification;
- Experience working with scanners;
- Motivated and serious candidate, ready to work in shifts;
- Available to drive a car or ride a bycicle to work and back;
- Availability to stay in Belgium
Polish speakeers with basic English skills are welcome