CNC Programmer (15-17€ gross per hour) Westerlo, Belgium, in Belgium
Position is open for 308 daysAvailable positions: 4/4Salary: from 15€/h
Our agency partner in Belgium is now looking for experienced candidates for the position of CNC Programmer to work inside Hertecant company in Weesterlo.
If you are a CNC Programmer and willing to work in Belgium, this offer is for you!
- Operating Fanuc CNC machine;
- Doing the necessary adjustments on the CNC machine;
- Doing the needed adjustments on the CNC machining center – FANUC machines components;
- Inspecting the quality of the final product.
- Long-term full-time offer
- 38 hours per week
- Work in 2 different shifts
- Salary between 15 and 17€ gross per hour, depending on the experience. The candidate will be informed about the net salary after the interview, and after the tax bracket has been calculated and defined.
- Salary paid every week, every Thursday. The first salary will be paid on the second Thursday.
- Single room;
- Transport between accommodation can be made by own car (fuel refund program), electric bike (10€ per week) or a normal bike (no costs);
- Refund up to 150€, based on the first travel ticket, and fuel bills, paid after 5 worked days, with the next salary;
- Clothes and equipment supplied by the agency.
- CV in English with previous work experience;
- Relevant experience with the Fanuc system;
- Drivers License B
- Available for a long-term job in Belgium.
Good communication skills in English (at least B1).