CNC Programmer (15-17€ gross per hour) Westerlo, Belgium, in Belgium
Our agency partner in Belgium is now looking for experienced candidates for the position of CNC Programmer to work inside Hertecant company in Weesterlo.
If you are a CNC Programmer and willing to work in Belgium, this offer is for you!
- Operating Fanuc CNC machine;
- Doing the necessary adjustments on the CNC machine;
- Doing the needed adjustments on the CNC machining center – FANUC machines components;
- Inspecting the quality of the final product.
- Long-term full-time offer
- 38 hours per week
- Work in 2 different shifts
- Salary between 15 and 17€ gross per hour, depending on the experience. The candidate will be informed about the net salary after the interview, and after the tax bracket has been calculated and defined.
- Salary paid every week, every Thursday. The first salary will be paid on the second Thursday.
- Single room;
- Transport between accommodation can be made by own car (fuel refund program), electric bike (10€ per week) or a normal bike (no costs);
- Refund up to 150€, based on the first travel ticket, and fuel bills, paid after 5 worked days, with the next salary;
- Clothes and equipment supplied by the agency.
- CV in English with previous work experience;
- Relevant experience with the Fanuc system;
- Drivers License B
- Available for a long-term job in Belgium.
Good communication skills in English (at least B1).