CNC Operator (17€ gross per hour) , in Belgium
Our agency partner in Belgium is now looking for experienced candidates for the position of CNC Operator to join their team and work with clients, mainly related to the medical and energy sectors.
If you are a CNC Operator and willing to work in Belgium, this offer is for you!
Your main tasks will be:
- Turning mechanical parts within the metal sector (mainly gears);
- Analyzing the plans to bring your work of the various pieces to a successful conclusion;
- Determining the necessary material (chisels and tools) and setting up the machines yourself;
- Being responsible for programming CNC-controlled machines so that small series can be machined automatically;
- Moving across the workshop and monitoring quality;
- Working on the latest metalworking machines.
- Long-term full-time offer;
- 38 hours per week;
- Salary of 17€ gross per hour.
- Salary paid every week, every Thursday. The first salary will be paid on the second Thursday.
- Single room;
- Transport between accommodation can be made by own car (fuel refund program), electric bike (10€ per week) or a normal bike (no costs);
- Refund up to 150€, based on the first travel ticket, and fuel bills, paid after 5 worked days, with the next salary;
- Clothes and equipment supplied by the agency.
- CV in English with previous experience;
- Knowledge of/or experience in (CNC) turning;
- You are flexible and want to work with quality;
- Variety and independence are important to you in a job;
- Good team player and social skills;
- Available for a long-term job in Belgium.
Good communication skills in English (at least B1)