Chicken hanger , in Belgium
Position is open for 218 daysAvailable positions: 0/0Salary: from 15.18€/h
Plukon, located in Maasmechelen, is a known poultry Group, supplying chicken products and ready meals to leading European food partners, working with poultry farms and factories in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Are you motivated for a long term employment abroad, as a meat production worker? The company is currently looking for chicken factory workers for their production hanging department.
You will be requested to:
- Suspend slaughtered poultry chickens (still feathered) with legs on hooks, from conveyor, in a very fast working tempo, around 16-20 chicken per minute;
- Carry out work on and around the production line in accordance with the instructions applicable to the workplace;
- Clean working area or other required tasks, if necessary.
The employees will be daily provided with new working clothes, gloves, face mask, etc. as well as safety shoes at work location.
Working temperature may vary depending on the department to perform the tasks. The location can become dirty during the hanging process. Some unpleasant smell is also a condition to be flexible with.
Overtime might be requested to guarantee production. Shifts schedule will be informed weekly by the company.
- Experience required in meat production: worker must be skillful and result-oriented;
- Ready to work in a slaughterhouse;
- Minimum height of 1,70cm;
- Attention to hygiene, safety, and quality standards;
- Team spirit and motivated to work in a smelly and sometimes noisy environment, standing during the entire journey;
- Fast-pace personality;
- Strong and healthy candidate, capable of facing dirty area, machine noise and physically demanding tasks;
- As tasks are related to meat processing industry and the processing of poultry, workers cannot have infectious or skin diseases;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for long term.
No need to speak english for this position.