Category C driver Bornem, in Belgium, from 12,34€ to 12,34€/hour
- eliver 10 to 15 “do-it-yourself” materials to shops on the daily;
- Drive the truck mainly in Belgium, from warehouse to the shops;
- The truck is loaded for you but you unload at the clients by manual or electrical transpallet;
- Driving a manual and automatic gearbox and are used to work with a board computer.
- Using the loading bridge.
This vacancy is full time and work schedules vary from 40 to 50 hours weekly so candidates must be flexible with shifts and hours. We are looking for responsible, experienced and motivated candidates. Salary can vary from 415€ to 500€ net salary weekly depending on the hours worked.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job
- Experience on the Flemish roads is a plus
- 2 years minimum experience as a category C driver are a must.
- Availability to stay in Belgium long term
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible with working hours and schedules
English level minimum B1 or french B1.