Car technician (BMW) , in Belgium, from 12,95€ to 15,63€/hour
Grégoir is a big car garage with different locations in Belgium. They are looking for a experienced car technician to join their team In Jette branch.
If you are looking for a stable job as a car technician this position is for you!
As a car technician working for Grégoir you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance, mechanical and electronic work on BMW cars;
- Working in conjunction with other colleagues;
- Clear communication on what work has been carried out;
- Keeping workplace clean and tidy.
Hourly salary depends on experience. Working time from Mon-Fri 8:00 to 16:30 + Saturdays, average 38 hours a week. Overtime is also possible and payed extra 150%.
- Detailed CV in English, describing a stable working experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Education background for car technician;
- At least 2 years experience as a car technician;
- Driving licence;
- Work in clean and precise way;
- Can work independently and as a part of a team;
- Be a team player, so your colleges can count on you;
- Follow new developments in the market and willing to learn new things all the time.
Good communicative English or French language skills (B1-B2).