Baker/pastry chef with experience (Belgium) Maaseik, in Belgium
With a rich legacy dating back to 1945, Bakery Buntinx has earned a renowned reputation for its diverse array of artisanal bread and exquisite pastries. Their roots are firmly grounded in the traditions of a family-run establishment, making them an enduring emblem of authenticity and excellence in the heart of Belgium. As an industry leader, the company has consistently set the standard for quality and innovation in the world of baking, serving as a beacon of culinary delight and craftsmanship.
Our partner is currently looking for bakers/pastry chefs with experience to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collecting and measuring the necessary raw materials;
- Preparing confectionery products;
- Decorating confectionery products;
- Using different work equipment, including knives, automatic machines (pistole line, bread line), dough kneaders, and ovens;
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity. The starting salary is from €16 and will depend on your previous experience. You will work night shifts. You will go through training before starting to work.
You will have an online interview. If you give permission, the agency will record the interview and send it to the company with the proposal. But if you don’t agree with it, there are no consequences, only the client might request a second interview with the candidate.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry, false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in positions working with food!
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least 1 year of previous experience in the same position;
- A reference letter from a previous employer will be considered an advantage;
- Passionate and willing to learn and improve;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in Belgium.
Minimum B1 level of English.