Assembler (Outdoors Metal construction) Zele (Belgium), in Belgium, from 14,27€/hour
Verhofsté, located in The Netherlands, Belgium and Slovakia, is specialized in metal custom-made construction solutions: foundations, supporting steel & aluminium structures and combined materials. The workshop and the Assembly departments gather a Team of skilled welders, guaranteeing a sustainable production.
The company is currently looking for good Assemblers, flexible to work outside, under the supervision of a foreman, will be working in a team of 2/3 people.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assisting the assembly of steel structures, from placing the foundations till the final finishing, of bicycle sheds, stairs, bus shelters, awnings and other steel structures on the construction site;
- Drilling anchors;
- Installation of roof and wall coverings, using steel profile sheets, wood, plastics, glass, among other materials;
- Other necessary tasks.
One daily shift, from 08:00-16:30. Flexibility to work overtime or weekends, if required, is important.
Full-time and long term job opportunity.
- Detailed CV in English, describing a stable working experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Capable of reading technical drawings & be able to create/assemble material accordingly - is a MUST;
- Experience in material construction/assembling (wood or metal);
- Team player & independent problem solving/attention to detail;
- Prepared for some repetitive and physical work + temperature variations;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Compliance with safety requirements;
- Availability and motivation to stay in this job for a long term (minimum 6 months).
Excellent English or French communication skills (B2 Level)