✤ CE Driver for Conway (from 600€ net per week) , in Belgium
The Lekkerland Group, to which Conway belongs, is the specialist for on-the-go consumption in 4 European countries. Their customers offer consumers the convenience of consumption on the go. These include petrol stations, supermarkets and grocery shops, tobacco and newspaper shops, amusement parks and cinemas. The company is currently looking for a CE Driver.
- You are the face of Conway on the road and with the customers.
- You will load your vehicle in the morning and be on the road from shop to shop all day.
- You load and unload the truck yourselves with a wheeled container.
- You can deal well with traffic situations, drive defensively and have good vehicle control
- You work accurately so that customers always receive their goods.
- You deliver the customers neatly and on time, and above all with a smile.
- Regular hours per week hours: 10-12 per day. Drivers who are back by noon may do a second route. An average working week consists of between 50 and 60 hours.
- Payment: weekly
- Net salary per week of 600 (does not include accommodation – 85 or 130€ per week)
- Mealvouchers: 1 meal voucher of 8€ per day
- Weekend hours: 150%paid
Housing & Transportation
- Public transport possible: No
- Accommodation: 85€ week (double room) or 130€ week (single room)
- Rent of car: to be confirmed
This vacancy is published commissioned by Link2Europe Belgium – Approval number Flanders VG. 1353/BUC
- CV in English;
- EU valid Passport or ID card;
- 2 years work experience in similiar functions;
- C or CE Driver valid DL;
- Communicative in English or French;
Communicative in English or French