Warehouse worker Heijen, in Netherlands
One of the biggest logistic companies Arvato is searching for new staff of all-around warehouse workers, with motivation to work in different logistics-related job positions. You will be working in a warehouse where several electronics and medicine items are stored.
There is a warm temperature in the warehouse, nice working environment. Groups and couples are welcome!
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, by (un)loading palettes, sometimes driving an EPT vehicle;
- Picking and packing orders, according to lists, from stock, using a scanner or chart;
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type;
- Quality controlling of the goods, by following organization standards & by reporting to shift supervisor, managing all impaired or damaged merchandise items;
- Preserve safe and clean work environment as well as shipping supply area, by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Other random tasks, as required by supervisors.
It’s a long-term job offer. Working days are usually Monday to Friday but you should be flexible according to the working schedule as it might be required to work overtime, weekends, and holidays. The company guarantees 40 hours of work per week.
Candidates will have to take an English test on the introduction day onsite.
Accommodations are in two possible locations: Centre of Arnhem, Netherlands (50 min. driving) or Weeze, Germany (35 min. driving).
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Experience working in a warehouse is a plus;
- Flexibility according to working hours/shifts;
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, with attention to detail;
- Healthy and strong to drive/handle heavy-lifting material;
- Motivated team player and independent worker, with good organizational and time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to obtain a certificate of good behavior;
- Availability to long-term work in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
English communication skills (minimum A2), Dutch, or German. (the flex worker has to be able to use only one of the languages)