Warehouse worker Utrecht, in Netherlands, from 10,60€/hour
Our client in the Netherlands HEMA is a Dutch chain of department stores. HEMA has nearly 800 branches in 9 countries. Their warehouse is located in the Netherlands, this vacancy is specifically for Utrecht. The distribution center processes 4,000 sea containers, 700,000 pallets and more than 300,000,000 articles per year.
If you have experience in warehouses this is the job for you!
Your duties working as a warehouse employee for HEMA may include:
- Order picking retail non-food.
- Work on location by means of a voice pick system. (voice-picking system is available in Dutch, English and Polish)
- Picking a standard number of packages per hour of 120 in hall 1 and in hall 2 is 180 packages per hour.
This is long term full time job,160 hours per 4 weeks guaranteed, contract duration is given for at least 6 months. The schedules are divided between 2 teams in different working hours team 1: Monday to Saturday 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, team 2: Monday to Friday 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM and Sunday 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. Workers share their accommodation with 3 to 4 people per room.
Salary is payed every 4 weeks, as in other jobs, advance payment weekly can be requested (75 EUR).
This is a long term full time offer 160 hours per 4 weeks guaranteed, Monday to Friday 12: 00 or 13: 00 until 21: 00 or 23: 00 hours)candidates must be willing to be flexible with schedules and work during weekends if needed. Salary will be €1570.20 gross (paid every 4 weeks))
- Experience working in order picking in warehouse will be an advantage;
- Able to work in fast paced environment;
- Flexibility with working hours and schedules;
- Sense of responsibility and motivation;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English level: A2. Polish speakers are also welcome.