Warehouse worker , in Netherlands
Our Dutch partner, with longtime knowledge in logistics distribution, is currently looking for experienced warehouse workers to join their team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Check existing orders, by picking them up with a hand scanner, and correctly processing incoming and outgoing goods;
- Order picking with an English voice-picking system;
- Sort, (re)pack, label and pick electronic equipment and sealing orders for customers;
- Load and Unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse, with an EPT;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area.
Temperatures in the warehouse might vary depending on inside/outside tasks. Workers are given protective clothing.
Working days vary and rotate from Monday to Sunday, weekends and holidays included. Shift ends once work is done as people work towards targets. People might be requested to work overtime. Shifts start at 06:00 am or 15:00pm.
Candidates might be accepted for any available location, depending on the company’s needs (Etten-Leur, Tilburg, Amsterdam)
This is a long-term job offer.
Allowances over 40 hours/week:
Mon-Sat: 18:00-00:00- 120%
Mon-Sat: 00:00-6:00 - 140%
Sunday: 00:00-end of shift - 150%
Bank holidays: 00:00-end of shift- 200%
- Cv in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience in order-picking and EPT driving is a plus;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Serious and devoted to the job;
- Basic computer skills;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Communication English level B1