UAB Robin Jobs takes care about the protection of your information. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and other laws protecting your information that we collect, use and store in our Company.
- How should I read this Notice?
- Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are responsible for the protection of your information as much as it is related to the purposes set out in Section 4 as detailed in paragraphs 5-10 below:
We are – UAB Robin Jobs;
Identifier of our legal entity: 300659719;
Our address: Naručio g. 3, Vilnius;
- Who is responsible for the protection of the information I provided after choosing the job offer?
We note that we are not the employer who is looking for employees – we are an agency, i.e. one of the agencies looking for employees on behalf of the employer. Once you choose the job offer of interest to you and communicate the information requested, we operate as the processor of the employer’s data (we collect information about potential candidates on behalf of the employer and communicate this information to the placement agency in direct contact with the employer or directly to the employer). Responsibility for the protection of the information you provide after choosing the job offer of interest to you is borne by the employer.
We note that in many cases we are not the only agency, hence, job placement information about you may be communicated to another placement agency rather than directly to the employer.
We note that, in the capacity as an agency, we collect, use and store the following information about you:
- a copy of your identity document;
- bank account number;
- your address;
- a copy of your driving licence (if any);
- your CV in English;
- signed contract for services / employment contract;
- a criminal record certificate;
- Dutch citizen service number (BSN) (if any; if the employer you have chosen is in the Netherlands);
- other documents you provide.
- Why do you collect information about me?
We collect, use and store your data for the following reasons:
- for the provision of more personalised services – when registering on our website you provide different information about yourself and your needs (e.g., desired work area, preference for work abroad, etc.), which is not mandatory for the provision of services;
- for sending job offers by e-mail – once you register on our website, to help you find a suitable job offer as soon as possible, we will send you job offers by e-mail for 10 days after the registration;
- for the defence of our legitimate interests – if that were necessary, we could use your personal data in the defence of our legitimate interests, including the reputation, at courts, pre-judicial dispute resolution institutions and other competent authorities.
- What information about myself should I provide to you?
When you register on our website, you must provide the following information about yourself:
- identification data (name, surname, date of birth);
- contact details (e-mail address, telephone number);
- information about your gender;
- information about the level of your knowledge of English (no English, beginner or advanced);
- information whether you intend to move abroad alone or with your boyfriend/girlfriend//partner after you find a job.
You also may, but are not obliged to, provide the following information about yourself:
- whether you have a category B driving licence;
- a photograph;
- a desirable work area (e.g., manufacturing, services, agriculture, etc.);
- information how soon you are ready to relocate abroad and start working;
- information on what you consider an advantage for work abroad.
If you communicate this information to us, we will be in the position to make you job offers that better meet your expectations.
- What is the legal basis for collecting information about me?
We collect information about you lawfully on the following grounds:
- by creating an account on our website, you make a contract with us (GDPR Article 6(1)(b));
- when you communicate additional information about yourself to us in order to get more personalised job offers, we rely on your consent (GDPR Article 6(1)(a));
- we have a legitimate interest to protect our rights at courts and other authorities (GDPR Article 6(1)(f));
- for sending job offers by e-mail (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- Do you transfer information about me to anybody?
Information about you may be transferred to:
- our service providers – providers of communication (e-mail), data repository services who assume confidentiality and security obligations as provided for in personal data protection legislation;
- companies who provide legal services and/or law firms to the extent necessary for the defence of our legitimate interests;
- courts, pre-judicial dispute resolution institutions and other state authorities, where that is necessary for the defence of our rights;
- bailiffs to the extent necessary to recover the amounts awarded.
- How long do you store information about me?
Your information will be stored as described below:
- your account will be stored for three years after the last login and will be automatically deleted at the expiry of this time limit;
- for the sending of job offers, your data will be used 10 days after the registration on our website;
- the documents submitted to courts or other dispute resolution or law enforcement institutions shall be stored for 1 year after the final decision;
- enforcement orders of courts and bailiff arrangements shall be stored for 10 years after the end of payments.
- What rights do I have?
In order to take any of the actions referred to below, please contact us as specified in Section 10. Please note that these rights are subject to statutory conditions and exceptions:
- Right to request access to the information we have about you, if we process your personal data which enables your identification;
- Right to request rectification of or supplementing the information held about you;
- Right to request the erasure of data about you where:
- your data are processed on the basis of your consent;
- your data are processed unlawfully;
- your data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interest which you rebut;
- your data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- we have a legal obligation to erase information about you;
- Right to request to restrict the processing of information held about you when you dispute the data accuracy or object to data processing, do not agree with erasure of the unlawfully processed data about you, or when you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to contest the collection, use and storage of your information in our company where we process your data on the basis of a legitimate interest;
- Right to request to export your data where you have provided data to us in a structured, commonly used format and given consent for the processing of such data or were we have to process such data for the performance of a contract with you;
- Right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, see vdai.lrv.lt).
Where your request for the above-referred actions concerns the collection, use and storage of your personal data for the purpose of employment with a specific employer, i.e., where we operate as an agency, your request will be forwarded to the employer or another agency used by the employer. If you do not indicate a specific employer in your request, you will get a request for this information from us.
- How can you help me?
Should you have any questions, comments or complaints in relation to how we collect, use and store data about you, we are ready to help you. Should you need any help, contact us by e-mail email@example.com.